Win £50 Amazon Voucher and 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a £50 Amazon voucher code and 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600!
The top 5 entries will also receive 2 data books from our sponsors Packt and 2 books form our sponsors Data Literacy!
How to submit your entry:
- Follow Onyx Data on LinkedIn
- Share a LinkedIn post that contains both a direct @ mention to @Onyx Data, and the hashtag #dataDNA (it’s OK if you already follow Onyx Data)
- In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
- Tag, mention, and invite 5 connections to view your post or play along (optional)
Fast Food Restaurant Dataset
- This month we are analyzing Fast Food Restaurant data!
- This is a list of 10,000 fast-food restaurants provided by Datafiniti’s Business Database. The dataset includes the restaurant’s address, city, latitude and longitude coordinates, name, and more.
- You can use this data to:
– Rank cities with the most and least fast-food restaurants across the U.S. E.g.: Cities with the most and least McDonald’s per capita
– Fast food restaurants per capita for all states
– Fast food restaurants with the most locations nationally
– Major cities with the most and least fast food restaurants per capita
– Small cities with the most fast-food restaurants per capita
– States with the most and least fast food restaurants per capita
– The number of fast food restaurants per capita
Acknowledgment : Kaggle Dataset
- – Address
- – Categories
- – City
- – Country
- – Name
- – Postal Code
- – Province
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge September 2021 – Winner
This month’s winning visualization is by – Wiehahn Roos
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge September 2021 – Runners Up
This month’s runner up visualization are by – Federico Pastor, Arshad Ejaz, Ann Neo and Karuna Nagre
September 2021 Runners Up
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge September 2021 – All Entries