Win £50 Amazon Voucher, 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600 and 2 courses from DATAcated!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a £50 Amazon voucher code, 2 Data Literacy courses worth $600 and 2 courses from DATAcated!
The top 5 entries will also receive 2 data books from our sponsors Packt and 2 books from our sponsors Data Literacy!
How to submit your entry:
- Follow Onyx Data on LinkedIn
- Share a LinkedIn post that contains both a direct @ mention to @Onyx Data, and the hashtag #dataDNA (it’s OK if you already follow Onyx Data)
- In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
- Tag, mention, and invite 5 connections to view your post or play along (optional)
Marvel Vs DC Dataset
- This month we are analyzing Marvel Vs DC movies data!
- We looked at some of the major movies in the DC and Marvel universes, can you answer the question: whose movies are better, DC or Marvel?
Acknowledgment : Kaggle Dataset
- – IMDB_Score
- – Metascore
- – Votes
- – USA_Gross
- – Year
- – Movie
- – Genre
- – Rating
- – Director
- – Actor
- – Description
- – Category
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge September 2021 – Winner
This month’s winning visualization is by – Akpan Nsikak
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge September 2021 – Runners Up
This month’s runner up visualization are by – Nidhi Chinchkhede, Santhanalakshmi Ponnurasan, Karan Raj and Kor Jia Hong