Win a $300 Amazon Voucher from our sponsors Astrato, NovyPro & Onyx Data and 2 data books from our sponsors Packt!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a $300 Amazon voucher code courtesy of Astrato, NovyPro & Onyx Data, an ebook copy of Mastering Tableau 2021 by Marleen Meier and 2 books from packt!
The top 5 entries will also receive an ebook copy of Mastering Tableau 2021 by Marleen Meier 2 data ebooks from our sponsors Packt Plus, all entries submitted using Astrato will be entered into a special mini-competition. And the winning entry will receive an exclusive Astrato goodie bag!
We also now have amazing badges to be won!
How to submit your entry:
- Follow Onyx Data on LinkedIn (it’s OK if you already follow Onyx Data)
- Share a LinkedIn post on your profile that contains both a direct @ mention to @Onyx Data, @Astrato Analytics, @NovyPro and the hashtag #dataDNA
- In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
- Tag, mention, and invite 5 connections to view your post or play along (optional)
How to Create an Astrato Entry:
Want to try your hand at Astrato? The April Onyx DataDNA Challenge is the perfect dataset for fun, fast, and creative exploration!
This month, you’ll find the data available in the Astrato DemoData Connection. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Log in to Astrato
- Click “Create Workbook” at the top right corner of your workspace.
- On the next screen, select “New Data View”.
- Select the Demodata Snowflake connection from the Data Source list. This will open the Data View Editor.
- Select the Nobel Prize Table and begin to create your masterpiece!
Nobel Prize Data Dataset
- This month we are analyzing historic Nobel Prize data!
- Can you identify which country has won the most prizes in each category?
|Column Name||Column Name (Details)||Data Type|
|firstname||Winners First Name||Text no null|
|surname||Winners Surname||Text null|
|born_country_code||Country code of winners country of birth||Text no null|
|died_country_code||Country code of winners country of death (if died)||Text null|
|gender||Winners gender||Text no null|
|year||Year winning the prize||Int no null|
|category||Category of prize win||Text no null|
|share||Amount of people prize shared with||Int no null|
|name_of_university||Name of winners University (if attended)||Text, null|
|city_of_university||City of University (if attended)||Text, null|
|country_of_university||Country of University (if attended)||Text, null|
|born_month||Winners month of birth||Text no null|
|age||Winners age||Int no null|
|age_get_prize||Winners age at time of winning||Int no null|
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge May 2022
Welcome to the Onyx Data May 2022 Data DNA – Dataset Challenge!
This month we will be visualizing the Nobel Prize Data Dataset!
Please read the challenge terms and conditions before participating.