Win a $300 Amazon Voucher from our sponsors Pomerol, Astrato, NovyPro & Onyx Data, a Data Ideas notepad courtesy of Data Ideas and 2 data books from our sponsors Packt!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a $300 Amazon voucher code courtesy of Astrato, NovyPro & Onyx Data, a Data Ideas notepad courtesy of Data Ideas and 2 eBooks from packt!
The top 5 entries will also receive a Data Ideas notepad courtesy of Data Ideas and 2 data eBooks from our sponsors Packt Plus, all entries submitted using Astrato will be entered into a special mini-competition. And the winning entry will receive an exclusive Astrato goodie bag!
We also now have amazing badges to be won!
How to submit your entry:
- Follow Onyx Data on LinkedIn (it’s OK if you already follow Onyx Data)
- Share a LinkedIn post on your profile that contains both a direct @ mention to @Pomerol Partners, @Onyx Data, @Astrato Analytics, @NovyPro and the hashtag #dataDNA
- In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
- Tag, mention, and invite 5 connections to view your post or play along (optional)
How to Create an Astrato Entry:
Want to try your hand at Astrato? The April Onyx DataDNA Challenge is the perfect dataset for fun, fast, and creative exploration!
This month, you’ll find the data available in the Astrato DemoData Connection. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Log in to Astrato
- If this is your first time logging in, make sure that you import the demo workbooks by clicking on the demo workbook card from the workbook section to establish a connection to the demo data!
- Click “Create Workbook” at the top right corner of your workspace.
- On the next screen, select “New Data View”.
- Select the Demodata Snowflake connection from the Data Source list. This will open the Data View Editor.
- Select the Nobel Prize Table and begin to create your masterpiece!
Forbes World’s Billionaires List 2022 Dataset
- This month we are analyzing Forbes World’s Billionaires List 2022 data!
- Can you identify who is the most philanthropic billionaire and which industry drives the most billionaire’s?
|Column Name||Column Name (Details)||Data Type|
|rank||Billionaire ranking||Int no null|
|personName||Billionaire Name||Text no null|
|age||Billionaire Age||Int null|
|finalWorth||Billionaire Worth (million USD)||Int no null|
|year||Year of data||Int no null|
|month||Month of data||Int no null|
|category||Category of Billionaire||Text no null|
|source||Source of wealth||Text no null|
|country||Country of Billionaires wealth||Text null|
|state||State of Billionaires wealth||Text null|
|city||City of Billionaire wealth||Text null|
|organization||Organization of of Billionaires wealth||Text null|
|selfMade||Is Billionaire’s wealth self made?||Boolean no null|
|gender||Gender of Billionaire||Text null|
|birthDate||Birth date of Billionaire||Date null|
|title||Job title of Billionaire||Text null|
|philanthropyScore||Philanthropy score of Billionaire (1 lowest)||Int null|
|residenceMsa||Residence MSA of Billionaire||Text null|
|numberOfSiblings||Number of Siblings of Billionaire||Int null|
|bio||Bio of Billionaire||Text null|
|about||About Billionaire||Text null|
Data DNA – Dataset Challenge June 2022
Welcome to the Onyx Data June 2022 Data DNA – Dataset Challenge!
This month we will be visualizing the Forbes World’s Billionaires List 2022 Dataset!
Please read the challenge terms and conditions before participating.