Win a $400 Amazon Voucher from our sponsors Pomerol, Qlik, Astrato, & NovyPro, a DATAcated Circle membership worth $497 and 2 data books from our sponsors Packt!
A winning entry will be chosen based on best visualization and successfully following the entry rules – winning a $400 Amazon voucher code courtesy of Pomerol Partners, Qlik, Astrato, DATAcated & NovyPro, a DATAcated circle membership worth $497 and 2 eBooks from packt!
The top 5 entries will also receive 2 data eBooks from our sponsors Packt Plus, all entries submitted using Astrato will be entered into a special mini-competition. And the winning entry will receive an exclusive Astrato goodie bag!
We also now have amazing certificates to be won!
How to submit your entry:
- Follow Pomerol Partners on LinkedIn (it’s OK if you already follow Pomerol Partners)
- Share a LinkedIn post on your profile that contains both a direct @ mention to @Pomerol Partners, @Qlik, @Astrato Analytics, @NovyPro, @DATAcated and the hashtag #dataDNA
- In your post, share an image of your visualization or dashboard (remember, it must be a single image)
- Tag, mention, and invite at least 1 connection to view your post or play along
How to Create an Astrato Entry:
Want to try your hand at Astrato? The December DataDNA Challenge is the perfect dataset for fun, fast, and creative exploration!
This month, you’ll find the data available in the Astrato DemoData Connection. Follow the steps below to get started:
To Connect to Sample Sales Data
- Log in to Astrato
- If this is your first time logging in, make sure that you import the demo workbooks by clicking on the demo workbook card from the workbook section to establish a connection to the demo data!
- Click “New Workbook” at the top right corner of your workspace
- On the next screen, select “New Data View”
- Select the Demodata Snowflake connection from the Data Source list. This will open the Data View Editor.
- Select the BIGFOOT Data Table and begin to create your masterpiece!
BigFoot Sightings Dataset
Welcome to the DataDNA BigFoot Sightings Dataset Challenge!
At what weather conditions do most BigFoot sightings occur?
The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) – www.bfro.net – is an organization dedicated to investigating the bigfoot / sasquatch mystery.
This dataset contains sighting data publicly available on the BFRO website in a more digestible form.
DataDNA Dataset Challenge February 2023
Select “Get Data” below to download the dataset
Please read the challenge terms and conditions before participating.