Improve compliance and data governance risk...
Select. Edit. Writeback. Done!
Our Qlik Sense Writeback Extension (QSWE) helps your organization save time and money by dramatically improving the speed and efficiency of your data collection cycle thereby minimizing data and compliance risk.
One of the most powerful features of the Writeback Extension is the workflow architecture governance which makes the Pomerol Writeback Extension enterprise-ready!
Learn about how the Writeback Extension can be used in your organisation.BOOK A DEMO
Improve the quality and integrity of your master data…
Pomerol’s database writeback extension expands the use of Qlik Sense beyond the traditional boundaries of ETL and data visualization. The Writeback Extension allows users to collaborate in real-time inside your existing Qlik applications, saving your organization time & money and dramatically improving the integrity of your data.
- Having granular user based permissions and audit trails
- Having a self service data configuration layer
- Improving collaboration across your teams
- Improving the speed and efficiency of the data cycle
QSWE product features and functionality…
The Writeback Extension was born in investment banking and is proven at the tier 1 enterprise level. It continues to evolve, with version 3 incorporating some new features and a brand new User Interface.
- Modern UI that is intuitive & easy to use
- Granular Role-Based User Permissions
- Full Audit and Log Files
- Bulk Data Selection and Editing
- Manual or Automatic Writeback table creation
Use Cases forged from Tier 1 Enterprise experience…
Learn about how the Writeback Extension can be used in your organisation by browsing through various documented use cases on an industry by industry basis.
Alternatively, let one of our experienced Pomerol Consultants guide you through a product demo.
- Enrich CRM data through commentary and insights
- Model customer discounts on the fly
- Approve or reject sales discounts through a structured workflow
- Healthcare – Nurses capturing patient discharge data points
- Manufacturing – Production line managers entering notes on fall out and incidents
- Tracking Assumptions & Variance Analysis commentary for improved data modelling
- Scenario modelling for discounts, price setting & financial forecasting
- Scenario modelling for campaign management & tracking
- Mapping table management directly in Qlik
- Master data management directly in Qlik
The writeback extension pricing model follows a two-tiered approach, and the monthly license fee is a function of both the number of users and number of live production servers.
- Up to 50 users
- Free set-up
*available on request
- Tiered and unlimited user options
- Fixed set-up cost
- Cost/user/month variable
*available on request
Watch the Version 3 Technical Launch Video…
Recorded on the 12th December 2019, Scott Duthie, Principle Consultant at Pomerol Partners, shows off the new UI changes and updates to the recent version 3 Writeback extension release.
Scott shares his insights into how the Writeback Extension works, the installation process, and how to enable it within your enterprise working environment. He also gives a live interactive demo and talks through various applicable use cases for Sales, Operations, Finance & Marketing, and IT.
Writeback Knowledge Base
We’ve just launched the writeback knowledge base, where you can access more detailed information and support:
- Getting Started
- Installation Guide
- Load Scripts
- Permissions & Settings
- Product Features
- Use Cases
- Known Issues