Business Intelligence – Pomerol Partners LisbonApply for this job
We usually respond within three days
The ideal candidate to join our team is a self-motivated, organized and driven team player with a strong work ethic and passion for what they do to join our ambitious and growing firm.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with long term potential, this could be for you. This is a Full-Time BI Microsoft position in Portugal, which includes potential for career progression and competitive benefits with our global consultancy firm. This is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work with an international team.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2 years Software Engineering experience;
- Knowledge/Experience with the ETL processes and Data Modelling;
- Knowledge/Experience with Data Bases (Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL;
- Functional knowledge on reporting and data analysis;
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
- Self-motivation and commitment to deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Good verbal and written English communications skills;
We are excited to meet you and hopefully welcome you to our team. Please send us your CV in English to:
We create and delivery meaningful, simplified data-driven business solutions and services. We strive to grow our clients’ business by using BI to provide critical information, valuable insight and answers to your most important questions. Every member of our team contributes to the same goal: to find intelligent and effective solutions for your most difficult problems. Our Solve team is made up of problem-solvers who enjoy the deep-dive into our clients’ businesses, understand their objectives, learn their pain points and work hard to exceed expectations. The goal is to provide solutions that enhance our clients’ ability to do their jobs more efficiently.