Wisconsin Credit Union Connect is the latest educational offering from the Wisconsin Credit Union League.
About this Event
This effective conference has been well received by credit union audiences from around the country for fifteen years. Now you have the opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest solutions available for virtually all areas of the credit union.
You can choose from 14 different live educational sessions covering topics for communications, IT, security, risk, compliance, payments, human resources, marketing and more. Don’t worry about spending a lot of time out of the office or a lot of money. The event is compact, with a bulk of the content in one day, and costs only $99 to attend, with meals included. There will be forty different companies on the trade show floor, with representatives ready to consult with you about your needs and the services available to help you work more efficiently and to serve your members.
This event is ideal for all levels and most departments within your credit union, including specialists, managers, directors, vice presidents and chiefs. For one day and registration of only $99, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
An invaluable resource for the region’s credit union community, the event features keynote and breakout sessions in the areas of operations, compliance, security, IT, communications, and more, along with an extensive trade show floor with dozens of exhibitors. This is your “one-stop-shop” to evaluate products and services and gain valuable insight on offerings that will help you better serve your co-workers and credit union members.
Take advantage of the chance to network with peers from across the state and learn how they are meeting the challenges of today. The show is compact and inexpensive so the whole team can participate and build better relationships.
Schedule at a Glance
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- 2:00 p.m. Economic Update & Strategy General Session
- 5:00 p.m.Cocktail Reception & Networking
Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 8:00 a.m. Registration, Breakfast, and Visit with the Vendors.
- 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
- 9:45 – 10:30 a.m. Visit with the Vendors
- 10:30 – 11:15 a.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
- 11:15 – 11:45 a.m. Visit with the Vendors
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.Lunch & Networking
- 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.Concurrent Educational Sessions
- 2:15 – 2:45 p.m..Visit with the Vendors
- 2:45 – 3:30 p.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
- 3:30 – 3:45 p.m. Cash & Prize Give-aways
- 3:45 p.m. Show Concludes
Wed, September 21, 2022
2:00 pm -
Madison Marriott West