Join Pomerol Partners as we deliver a Keynote Address at the InsurTech BootCamp in Palo Alto.
Learn how to generate practical uses for distributed ledgers, address the driving factors behind why a MVP is required for proactive internal promotion and run a series of rationalization factors to arrive at the ideal MVP use case.
Session: Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Time: 11:15 – 12:15
Location: Palo Alto Elks, 4249 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
Keynote Speakers: Fred Hefer, CEO and David van Rooyen CEO, EMEA
About the Event
Over 60 insurance companies are working collaboratively on Blockchain right now. They know it will have a huge impact on the industry – and they are integrating Blockchain initiatives into their 2018 corporate strategies. Don’t get left behind in this innovation race. SVIA Blockchain Bootcamp is the only Program giving both business & technical leaders the insight they need to integrate Blockchain into their company strategies. This Bootcamp will cover real, high-impact Insurance Use Cases for Blockchain — including Smart Contracts and Cyber Insurance — through case studies & facilitated workshops. If your company wants to be competitive in this new world of Blockchain technology, this 2-day event is for you.
- Rather than reacting to the competition, be proactive in embracing digital insurance technology
- Learn how to apply blockchain technology in your company
- Provide business executives an introductory program to understand Blockchain and its strategic implications
- Provide technology leaders insight to jump start blockchain projects
- Discuss goals, projects and possibilities with leading innovators
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Blockchain capabilities
- Get hands-on experience with Blockchain technology
- Learn from real use cases and case studies for: Customer Engagement, Underwriting, Claims, Smart Contracts, Identity Management, Risk, etc.
- Meet industry peers interested in collaborative initiatives
Who Should Attend
- Business & Technology Leaders in Insurance and InsurTech
- Product Strategy & Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture & Systems Transformation
- Strategy and Operations
- Marketing, Distribution, CRM, Customer Experience/Acquisition/Retention
- Underwriting, Actuarial, Pricing, Claims, Customer Service, Fraud and Risk
- Data Science and Analytics