Join Pomerol Partners as they deliver a Keynote Address at the Institute for Business Forecasting & Planning Conference in New Orleans, USA
Pomerol Session: Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
Time: 14h00 – 14h55
Location: Intercontinental New Orleans, 444 St Charles Ave : New Orleans , Louisiana
Topic: New Kid On The Blockchain: Leveraging Blockchain Data With Predictive Analytics and Forecasting
Keynote Speakers: Fred Hefer, CEO, John Fitzgerald, Vice President of Pomerol Partners
Blockchain continues to be one of the hottest buzzwords in business, yet real examples of successful application remain few and far between. But make no mistake, Blockchain is set to revolutionize many aspects of business, including Predictive Analytics.
In this hands-on session, we will reveal how Blockchain works, the underlying assumptions, how it operates as an independent data source and how it integrates with Predictive Analytics. We will dive into how modern analytical platforms are currently being used to deliver valuable business insight, explaining how Blockchain’s distributed ledgers meets analytics software with a demo of transactional data. This Qlik Sense demo shows how practical Predictive Analytics is executed on Blockchain and conventional data.
Highlights of this session include which challenges can be overcome by using Blockchain technology and the real applications by the cutting edge companies at the forefront of this remarkable technology.
You will learn:
- How Blockchain and distributed ledgers will change data analytics
- Advantages of Blockchain Predictive Analytics over conventional centralized and decentralized systems
- How modern analytical platforms are used to consume distributed ledger data sources
The conference features many interesting and useful topics, and is a comprehensive program covering everything about predicting the future using new sources of data, methods, tools, talent management approaches, and more to become confident with our decision making and business plans.
Why you should attend:
- Understand how to create a data driven culture in your organization and win
- Learn how to turn Big Data into valuable insights for better operations planning
- Learn how to apply predictive analytics to the S&OP process for maximum impact
- Learn how to use social media, point-of-sale (POS), syndicated data, and other attributes to predict sales
- Gain knowledge on emerging technology tools for predictive analytics & business forecasting that are making organizations more profitable
- Learn how to optimize inventory and customer service through improved business analytics
- See the significant financial benefits that can result from improving the analytics capabilities within your organization
- Learn how to mitigate risk through predictive analytics
- And much more